The domain is may be for sale. Please send an inquiry to

Terms and Conditions

Bookings Confirmation

  • To confirm a booking, a depsit of 30% ot the total trip cost need to be made and its receipt confirmed by our bank. The remaining 70% should be paid 45 days prior to arrival date.
  • If booking is done within 45 days prior to tour dates then a full deposit is requred to be meade upon booking.
  • If the balance due is not recieved in the time due, we reserve the right to consider the booking as canceled. Apropriate cancellation terms will be aplied.

Booking Amendments

* For amendments of existing bookings done by the client/ agent (e.g. departure dates, air tickets, accommodation, number of participants etc) a handling fee of 50 USD per booking applies. The handling fee will be charged in addition to the service provider fees.


All cancellations of reservation/bookings must be made in writings by either e-mail or fax and shall be considered valid upon aknowledgemnt of receipt by E&H Blessed Safaris.
If a booking is cancelled the client is subject to a cancellation fee as follows:
  • Within 45 Days prior to Arrival day – 25% Cancellation Fee
  • 20 – 45 days prior to arrival day – 50% Cancellation Fee
  • 2-1 weeks prior to arrival day – 75% Cancellation Fee
  • less than 1 week prior to arriaval – 100% Cancellation Fee
The Company reserves the right to cancel any tour at its sole and absolute discretion, in instances where this is unavoidable. However, in that case the Company agrees to refund all money already paid by the client. This shall be the Company´s sole responsibility to the client and no claim for any damages, howsoever arising, shall accrue against the company.


The client accepts that all tours are of an adventurous nature and involve an element of personal risk. Neither the Company nor any of its agents can be held liable in any way for any injury, loss of life or damage to property, howsoever caused. The client hereby indemnifies the Company and will hold the Company, its agent, assigns and servants harmless from any such claim.
* It is the client’s sole responsibility to obtain appropriate medical advice as to medication, immunization, and whether or not you are fit enough to undertake the trip, prior to departure.

Force Majeure

Force majeure refers to any circustance that is beyond control of the company, including but not limited to war, mechanical breakdowns, weather, riots and other unforeseen reasons beyond the control of the Company may cause delays or alterations to the tour.
*The Company shall not be held liable in any way for any of these possible occurrences or any consequences, which may arise as a result of these.


The Company reserves the right to use any photographs and videos taken during tours for marketing or any other advertising material. The client hereby gives consent to use such photographs and authorises the Company to retain copyright for these photographs and such material.